Boost.Atomic, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, implements atomic operations for various CPU architectures, reflecting and extending the standard interface defined in C++11 and later.
- build - Boost.Atomic build scripts
- doc - QuickBook documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Atomic
- src - Compilable source code of Boost.Atomic
- test - Boost.Atomic unit tests
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.