The Boost Filesystem Library provides portable facilities to query and manipulate paths, files, and directories.
Boost.Filesystem, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides facilities to manipulate files and directories, and the paths that identify them.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Filesystem
- src - Compilable source files of Boost.Filesystem
- test - Boost.Filesystem unit tests
- example - Boost.Filesystem usage examples
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.