The Boost.Geometry library provides geometric algorithms, primitives and spatial index.
Boost.Geometry, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, defines concepts, primitives and algorithms for solving geometry problems. Boost.Geometry is a C++14 header-only library.
- doc - QuickBook documentation sources
- example - Boost.Geometry examples
- extensions - examples and tests for the extensions - develop branch
- include - the sourcecode of Boost.Geometry
- index - examples and tests for the Spatial Index
- meta - library metadata
- test - Boost.Geometry unit tests