03 Added in Boost 1.33.0
Boost.IOStreams provides a framework for defining streams, stream buffers and i/o filters.
Iostreams, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides:
- Tools to make it easy to create standard C++ streams and stream buffers for accessing new Sources and Sinks.
- A framework for defining filters and attaching them to standard streams and stream buffers.
- A collection of ready-to-use Filters, Sources and Sinks.
- Utilities to save and restore stream state.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- Requires a Link Library
- Ask questions
- Report bugs: Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- Discussions about the library are held on the Boost developers mailing list. Be sure to read the discussion policy before posting and add the
[iostreams]tag at the beginning of the subject line.