The Boost Iterator Library contains two parts. The first is a system of concepts which extend the C++ standard iterator requirements. The second is a framework of components for building iterators based on these extended concepts and includes several useful iterator adaptors.
Boost.Iterator, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides tools for building and working with iterators in C++. The library also provides a number of iterator classes that can be used out of the box.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Iterator
- test - Boost.Iterator unit tests
- example - Boost.Iterator usage examples
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.