11 Added in Boost 1.29.0
Boost.Log, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides tools for adding logging to libraries and applications.
- build - Boost.Log build scripts
- config - Boost.Log build configuration code and scripts
- doc - QuickBook documentation sources
- example - Boost.Log examples
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Log
- src - Compilable source code of Boost.Log
- test - Boost.Log unit tests
- Ask questions
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- Discussions about the library are held on the Boost developers mailing list. Be sure to read the discussion policy before posting and add the
[log]tag at the beginning of the subject line.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.