Boost.Parameter Library - Write functions that accept arguments by name.
Boost.Parameter, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, is a header-only library that implements named parameters for functions and templates in C++.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Parameter
- test - Boost.Parameter unit tests
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.