String view templates.
Boost.Utility, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides a number of smaller components, too small to be called libraries in their own right. See the documentation for the list of components.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Utility
- test - Boost.Utility unit tests
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, Boost.Utility component, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.